Difference between revisions of "Known infinite families of APN power functions over GF(2^n)"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:33, 26 November 2018
The following table provides a summary of all known infinite families of power APN functions of the form .
- Robert Gold, Maximal recursive sequences with 3-valued recursive cross-correlation functions (corresp.), IEEE transactions on Information Theory, 14(1):154-156, 1968
- Kaisa Nyberg, Differentially uniform mappings for cryptography, Workshop on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques, pp. 55-64, Springer, 1993
- Heeralal Janwa and Richard M Wilson, Hyperplane sections of fermat varieties in in char. 2 and some applications to cyclic codes, International Symposium on Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms, and Error-Correcting Codes, pp. 180-194, Springer, 1993
- Tadao Kasami, The weight enumerators for several classes of subcodes of the 2nd order binary Reed-Muller codes, Information and Control, 18(4):369-394, 1971
- Hans Dobbertin, Almost perfect nonlinear power functions on : the Welch case, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 45(4):1271-1275, 1999
- Hans Dobbertin, Almost perfect nonlinear power functions on : the Niho case, Information and Computation, 151(1-2):57-72, 1999
- Thomas Beth and Cunsheng Ding, On almost perfect nonlinear permutations, Workshop on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques, pp. 65-76, Springer, 1993
- Hans Dobbertin, Almost perfect nonlinear power functions over : a new case for divisible by 5, Proceedings of the fifth conference on Finite Fields and Applications FQ5, pp.113-121